Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 1995 16:36:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Richard W. Gross" <richg@beachnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sup: src.supfile.stable

I've sup'd this from ftp.cdrom.com as follows:

sup -v src.supfile.stable

Now, I'm lost because I'm a newbie.  I believe what I just did was get a
complete "refresh" of all sources for everything, including system
utilities.  And, does that mean it's version 2.1, or just 2.0.5 stable?

Anyways, before I cut loose with "make world" I need some theory please.
I've checked the faq's and just can't put it all together right.

I know 'everything' has to match the current libraries or things won't
run right.  My question is what command(s)? are required to do this right
to make sure the my libraries are OK and I can re-compile the kernel.

And any other advice is greatly appreciated.  I'm going to wait to get
some feedback before I do anything...

						richg

Richard W. Gross                  |              voice 310-823-3308
BeachNet Internet Access          |                fax 310-823-1390
E-mail sales: sales@beachnet.com  |         http://www.beachnet.com
richg@beachnet.com                | Dialup PPP/USR v.34 locked 115k