Date:      Sat, 12 May 2012 20:10:06 GMT
From:      Christopher May <maquis196@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: amd64/167827: RTL8111/8168B Issues (stalling/only 100Mb)

The following reply was made to PR amd64/167827; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Christopher May <maquis196@gmail.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, Maquis196@googlemail.com
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 21:07:30 +0100

 Followup... (sorry, first BR if I'm doing this wrong)

 I can send data to the bsd box at it will run flat out at 11Mb/s. I
 tried sending the data back and it managed exactly  32768 bytes before
 it stalled. I've tried different MTU sizes, and rate limits on rsync.
 Nothing I've tried so far has worked. Hope this information helps a
 bit.

 P.S - willing to run whatever debug, patches, trials or tests to help fix this.

 Cheers,
 Chris