Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 1995 15:40:34 -0600 (MDT)
From:      joelw@propwash.ncrmicro.ncr.com (Joel Ward)
To:        owner-freebsd-doc@freefall.FreeBSD.org (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        jfieber@grendel.csc.smith.edu, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "too many notes"

> Hmmmmm.  Anyone care to write such a small "mini-HTML" brower that
> uses ncurses and is available to me as a stand-alone function? :-)

i have a small proto-html browser for text that only supports local
files and no formatting.  It mostly works, and it's not the
best (no formatting as of yet) but it should be really small, since
it doesnt deal with sockets or anything other than local html files.

is there enough interest in me making it a real tool to justify the effort?
i mean assuming it doesnt completely suck, would it get used?

- Joel