Date:      Tue, 17 Feb 1998 15:13:15 +0000
From:      MSnowden@dtt.co.za (Michael Snowden)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problem setting up ethernet interface

     Hi,

     I have just recently join the unix community.  I have installed
     FreeBSD 2.2.2 on my laptop successfully, but i am having difficulty
     get the ethernet interface working.  I have a 3Com 3C589C PCMCIA
     Etherlink III card.  I have tried numerous irq and port settings for
     the zp0 driver (3Com 3C589 PCMCIA Etherlink III Ethernet controller)

     Does anyone have any suggestions or possible settings that I can try ?

     If you require any further information, please feel free to ask.

     Thanx in advance.

     Michael