Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2006 18:17:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Dominic Blais" <dblais@interplex.ca>
To:        "Jeremy Tregunna" <jtregunna@blurgle.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, dblais@interplex.ca
Subject:   Re: RADIUS/PPPoE Dead Connections

If your radius server has an sql backend, change the sql request so that
it accepts the person if it's the same mac address as the last person that
was connected with the same account. This is a good behaviour to avoid
problems but you should keep on finding your solution... this is just a
workaround..

--
Dominic Blais
Administrateur réseau