Date:      Sat, 5 Feb 2000 14:10:28 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: commiters: shall I submit the recent patches as PR?

On Sat, 5 Feb 2000, Alexander Langer wrote:

> Hello my commit-bit-friends :P
>
> I've send some patches to this ml while the PR GNATS-submit was
> broken.
>
> Shall I refile them as PR or can you extract the patches yourself from
> -ports?-)

Instead of spamming the PR database with all these annoying fixes it might
be more efficient to just post them here, since they seem to be getting
very good turnaround :-) You can probably also work directly with whoever
has been committing your other ones and make sure they don't lose track of
some.

Thanks for your help unbreaking all this stuff, BTW!

kris

----
"How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man?"
"Eight!"
"That was a rhetorical question!"
"Oh..then, seven!" -- Homer Simpson