Date:      Wed, 07 Jan 2004 20:53:27 -0700
From:      Joe Fenton <jlfenton@citlink.net>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd-amd64 Digest, Vol 31, Issue 3

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 10:43:54PM -0500, Will Saxon wrote:

>> I downloaded the 5.2-RC2 AMD64 miniinst ISO to try on a MSI K8T800
>> based dual opteron system today.
>

> What is the board model number?  I am not aware of any K8T800 based SMP
> boards.  The only MSI 2P board I know if is the K8D Master MS-9131 which
> is AMD 8100.

The K8T Master2-FAR (MS-9130) is a K8T800 DP board. The first Opteron
controlls the memory and the second accesses memory across the HT link.

The K8T Master1-FAR (also MS-9130) is a single CPU version of the
Master2-FAR.
All they did for this board is not include the socket closest to the AGP
slot.

I'm trying to get a "mptable -dmesg" to send to the guy keeping the mobo
database
for AMD64 systems, but I can't get the damn floppy to mount. /dev/fd0 is
there,
but when I try to mount it, it says that /mnt/floppy doesn't exist.
Maybe someone
can give me a little hint on this.