Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 1996 18:11:05 -0400
From:      donny@ms1.hinet.net (Donny Lee)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Where to get into the Packages installation?

  Well, this is a stupid question, I installed 2.1.5 a day ago,
  and since I had to make sure my new kernel works, I didn't
  install any packages then.

  My new kernel works well, but I'm not.  I can't find the packages
  installation enter point during the run of /stand/sysunstall. Could
  someone point me out?

  BTW, when I had a look at /stand, I found most of excatables
  there have the same length, around 900k.  I guess it because
  of the filesystem limitation, but does it waste disk space?

// Donny