Date:      Thu, 25 May 2000 02:32:25 +0100
From:      Peter Coates <peter@newnet.co.uk>
To:        Ron Smith <ronnetron@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sunrpc

Hi Ron,

The following two lines should block traffic to port 111
They should be before any rules which enable traffic.

ipfw add deny tcp from any to any 111
ipfw add deny udp from any to any 111

Regards,
Peter
*********************   http://www.newnet.co.uk
FASTEST ISP in the UK  - 100% availability
*********************         Internet Magazine - hosting tests Dec 1999