Date:      Thu, 11 Jun 1998 10:58:42 +0200
From:      Mike Crawfurd <mike.crawfurd@cmg.nl>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AMD PCNet family PCI

I have tried the following config(8)'s:

Situation 1) (just pci was found)

controller isa0
controller pci0
device lnc0

Situation 2) (just isa was found)

controller isa0
device lnc0 at isa? port 0x1000 net irq 11 drq 0 vector lncintr

Situation 3) (both were found)

controller isa0
controller pci0
device lnc0 at isa? port 0x1000 net irq 11 drq 0 vector lncintr

Situation 4) (just pci)

controller isa0
controller pci0
device lnc0 at isa? disabled

None were succesful

--
TIA & TTUL,

Mike Crawfurd.

Mike Crawfurd                          Telephone. (+31) 10 253 7000
CMG Advanced Technologies Industries   Telefax.   (+31) 10 253 7033
Kralingseweg 241, 3062 CE Rotterdam    Mobile.    (+31) 65 534 7574
The Netherlands                        Email.     mike.crawfurd@cmg.nl