Date:      25 Feb 2002 09:43:24 -0700
From:      Steven Jorgensen <steve@khoral.com>
To:        j mckitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Java with simpler tools - question

	Well, it kind of depends on what classes I'm using, but it's
	usually sufficient to just point my browser at the Sun
	javadoc pages for help on the general classes.  If I need to
	know how to use a set of API's, I usually do a search in the
	java developer forum on Sun's site, or follow one of look
	at the tutorials.  I hope this helps.

					Steve

Steven Jorgensen      steve@khoral.com   steve@spukhaus.com