Date:      Sat, 01 Aug 2009 03:12:54 -0400
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        "R_Dragon a.k.a. Sardior" <linux@sardior.com>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: USB Automount not working - pcbsd 7.1

--=-E/x/jUzy7lGGMLsqJnbE

On Thu, 2009-07-30 at 10:14 -0700, R_Dragon a.k.a. Sardior wrote:
> Howdy,
>=20
> I don't know if this has been fixed in 7.1.1 because I cannot get it to
> work on my system. Explanation in text file. I have captured the output
> of "lshal, kern.geom.conftxt, fstab, mount, dmesg, and manually starting
> hald." The output is in the attached text.

I don't see any description of a problem in this file beyond, "HAL won't
mount my USB thumb drives."  The output you provide doesn't offer any
evidence that such a drive is even connected to the system.  Exactly
what kind of drive are you attaching?  What kind of file system is on
it?  What is its volume label?  You also need to provide the required
command output AFTER attaching the drive to the system.

Joe

--=20

--=-E/x/jUzy7lGGMLsqJnbE

--=-E/x/jUzy7lGGMLsqJnbE--