Date:      Tue, 3 Mar 2009 20:54:47 GMT
From:      zloidemon <g.veniamin@googlemail.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/132290: New port: deskutils/plasma-applet-simpleweatherforecast weather plasmoid for kde4

>Number:         132290
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       New port: deskutils/plasma-applet-simpleweatherforecast weather plasmoid  for kde4
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
New port: deskutils/plasma-applet-simpleweatherforecast weather plasmoid  for kde4
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
# This is a shell archive.  Save it in a file, remove anything before
# this line, and then unpack it by entering "sh file".  Note, it may
# create directories; files and directories will be owned by you and
# have default permissions.
#
# This archive contains:
#
#       plasma-applet-simpleweatherforecast/
#       plasma-applet-simpleweatherforecast/Makefile
#       plasma-applet-simpleweatherforecast/distinfo
#       plasma-applet-simpleweatherforecast/pkg-descr
#       plasma-applet-simpleweatherforecast/pkg-plist
#
echo c - plasma-applet-simpleweatherforecast/
mkdir -p plasma-applet-simpleweatherforecast/ > /dev/null 2>&1
echo x - plasma-applet-simpleweatherforecast/Makefile
sed 's/^X//' >plasma-applet-simpleweatherforecast/Makefile << '8220b96e29814c87e14c1dde1c7c2d62'
X# New ports collection makefile for:   plasma-applet-simpleweatherforecast
X# Date created:                2009-03-04
X# Whom:                        Gvozdikov Veniamin <g.veniamin@googlemail.com>
X#
X# $FreeBSD$
X#
XPORTNAME=      simpleweatherforecast
XPORTVERSION=   1.2
XCATEGORIES=    deskutils kde
XMASTER_SITES=  http://kde-look.org/CONTENT/content-files/
XPKGNAMEPREFIX= plasma-applet-
XDISTNAME=      92149-plasma-weatherforecast-1.2-kde-4.2
XMAINTAINER=    g.veniamin@googlemail.com
XCOMMENT=       weather plasmoid
XUSE_BZIP2=     yes
XUSE_CMAKE=     yes
XUSE_KDE4=      automoc4 kdeprefix workspace
XUSE_QT_VER=    4
XQT_COMPONENTS= gui dbus network opengl svg webkit xml \
X               qmake_build moc_build rcc_build uic_build
XWRKSRC=                ${WRKDIR}/plasma-weatherforecast-1.2-kde-4.2
X.include <bsd.port.mk>
8220b96e29814c87e14c1dde1c7c2d62
echo x - plasma-applet-simpleweatherforecast/distinfo
sed 's/^X//' >plasma-applet-simpleweatherforecast/distinfo << '7368bb882b209eb84f44751d85132a9e'
XMD5 (92149-plasma-weatherforecast-1.2-kde-4.2.tar.bz2) = f84e61cdbd45e9d1dabc71bf4537b371
XSHA256 (92149-plasma-weatherforecast-1.2-kde-4.2.tar.bz2) = 6e40a204e7637039a276bb0f6a22f65e745861f3eed5333ad9420fba9b585575
XSIZE (92149-plasma-weatherforecast-1.2-kde-4.2.tar.bz2) = 341078
7368bb882b209eb84f44751d85132a9e
echo x - plasma-applet-simpleweatherforecast/pkg-descr
sed 's/^X//' >plasma-applet-simpleweatherforecast/pkg-descr << 'f85d51106f9a27a41def69e042451ea5'
XOne more weather plasmoid
X(I have a used lot of code from weatherplasmoid)
XWWW:   http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/simple+weather+forecast?content=92149
f85d51106f9a27a41def69e042451ea5
echo x - plasma-applet-simpleweatherforecast/pkg-plist
sed 's/^X//' >plasma-applet-simpleweatherforecast/pkg-plist << '2df46e679d4c56b245fa4d5ec95326af'
Xlib/kde4/plasma_applet_simpleweatherforecast.so
Xshare/apps/desktoptheme/default/widgets/plasma-simpleweatherforecast.svg
Xshare/kde4/services/plasma-applet-simpleweatherforecast.desktop
2df46e679d4c56b245fa4d5ec95326af
exit