Date:      Sun, 24 Oct 1999 02:13:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@TECHNOLOGIST.COM>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sio working

On 23-Oct-99 Warner Losh wrote:
> In message <XFMail.991023135543.andrews@TECHNOLOGIST.COM> Will Andrews
> writes:
>: I will be your guinea pig, if you like. :-)
>
> Grab the current patches from
>       http://www.freebsd.org/~imp/pccard-snap.patch
> but read my other posting about the warnings and such.

As of yet, I haven't tested your code. I will be, in a few. I took the
opportunity to go over the patch first.

I noticed a little discrepancy in ep_pccard_identify, where the switch() does
not offer a default: case. You should put something like that in there and call
the card "Unknown 3Com card" or somesuch. Same for ep_pccard_card_attach().

That's all I can manage from a quick skim of your code.

Well, I'm gonna test out this kernel patch. (after safely backing up sys/).