Date:      Mon, 7 Nov 2011 12:59:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      C Horman <bjhcmh@yahoo.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Burning CD

Hi,=0AI am interested in trying FreeBSD version 8.2 for an older computer t=
hat I have. Pentium 4, with 400MB of RAM and 2G harddrive.=A0 There is no o=
ther operating system on the computer.=A0 When I put the CD in to boot I ge=
t the message Non System disk - disk error.=A0 I have looked at the files o=
n the CD and I see boot files and loader files, so it looks like the files =
are available to use?=A0 I used a free=A0program for Windows XP to burn the=
 ISO image to CD.=A0 Could the way the ISO image was burned onto the CD cau=
se the disk error problem?=A0 Do you have any free software suggestions for=
 burning a CD in Windows XP if this is the issue?=0A=A0=0AThanks,=0AChuck H=
orman