Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 1997 17:18:36 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bt848 Missing frames fix

Cool,

Great, so lets see what is going to take to commit the patch.

If no else wants to commit anything to the bt848 driver  after we manage
to commit this last patch then this constitute Bt848 driver version 1.0 .

As for general driver stability I use the driver here every day must
say to watch TV 8)

	Cheers,
	Amancio