Date:      Sat, 17 Apr 1999 14:22:40 -0500
From:      Jacques Vidrine <n@nectar.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   install on cardbus laptop

Hi,

I've got this refurb'd HP OmniBook with no CD-ROM.  I would
like to do a network installation of FreeBSD using my 3COM
3C589D PC Card.  However, I cannot seem to use the zp0 driver
to do this (though I've used it in the past on other hardware).
I'm suspecting that this has something to do with CardBus.

Does anyone have any tips for installing FreeBSD over a network
on a CardBus laptop?  Or can it be done, at this point?

Jacques Vidrine / n@nectar.com / nectar@FreeBSD.org