Date:      Thu, 24 Mar 2005 08:59:22 -0800
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   if_re on sparc64...

I'm just curious if anyone else has gotten/run an if_re based card on
sparc64 hardware?  That's RealTek's line of Gige cards.

Right now my card gets the hardware address fine, but can't get past
the diag step..  Just want to see if anyone else has had success, or
if it really is going to require driver munging...

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579