Date:      Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:22:39 -0600 (CST)
From:      Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, <bugs@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: fxp and HP Procurve incompatibility...

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> With 4.x stable a few days old I see an _odd_ thing.
>
> If I plug an fxp card into a HP ProCurve 2224 switch  (J4095A)
> I see a flurry of packets which I can monitor with tcpdump:

Nevermind... I should have looked closer before I posted that last
message.  I was thinking of the 2424M, which is probably quite a
different beast from the 2224.

-- Chris Dillon - cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us - cdillon@inter-linc.net
   FreeBSD: The fastest and most stable server OS on the planet.
   For IA32 and Alpha architectures. IA64, PPC, and ARM under development.
   http://www.freebsd.org