Date:      Tue, 05 Nov 1996 00:26:22 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Veggy Vinny <richardc@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /usr/obj size

In message <Pine.PTX.3.95.961104232117.13095X-100000@soda.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU> Veggy Vinny writes:
: On Mon, 4 Nov 1996, Warner Losh wrote:

Veggy, it isn't nice to reply to other peoples private mail, and cc a
mailing list.  They might not have wanted it public :-(.  In this
case, that wasn't the case, but others are quite a bit more sensitive
than I am around here.

: 	So the new machine will probably be better but are you sure it
: takes 15G of disk but how long expires are we talking about?  and also,
: anyone know what Walnut Creek/FreeBSD has for their storage for the
: newsserver?

My brain tells me that once I heard that the local university had that
much disk space on a farm of scsi disks.  I could be misremembering.

Warner