Date:      Sat, 17 Apr 1999 16:06:49 -0400
From:      "MPN" <neubyneu@twcny.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Samba ? ?

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BE88EC.4CE3A7C0

I have samba running properly.  Excellent program.  One quick question =
though.  I have many different users logging into the server at the same =
time.  Is there a way to restrict how many times a user can connect =
simultaneously.  For example, Joe logs into his computer in his office.  =
He leaves that computer logged in.  Then, he goes to another room and =
logs in under the same username.  How can I make it so he can't log in =
as the same user until he logs off the other computer.  Novell Netware =
has this type of feature and I was just wondering how I would do this =
with Samba.   Is it even possible?  How could edit the source to enable =
this type of feature?  Thanks in advance.! :)
--
Mike -- President, Computer Management Systems
--

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BE88EC.4CE3A7C0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I have samba running properly.&nbsp; Excellent =
program.&nbsp;=20
One quick question though.&nbsp; I have many different users logging =
into the=20
server at the same time.&nbsp; Is there a way to restrict how many times =
a user=20
can connect simultaneously.&nbsp; For example, Joe logs into his =
computer in his=20
office.&nbsp; He leaves that computer logged in.&nbsp; Then, he goes to =
another=20
room and logs in under the same username.&nbsp; How can I make it so he =
can't=20
log in as the same user until he logs off the other computer.&nbsp; =
Novell=20
Netware has this type of feature and I was just wondering how I would do =
this=20
with Samba.&nbsp;&nbsp; Is it even possible?&nbsp; How could edit the =
source to=20
enable this type of feature?&nbsp; Thanks in advance.! :)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>--</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Mike -- President, Computer Management =
Systems</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>--</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BE88EC.4CE3A7C0--