Date:      Fri, 10 May 1996 17:44:04 -0600
From:      russ@ism.net (Russ Pagenkopf)
To:        John-David Childs <jdc@ism.net>
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: disktab for Micropolis 4221-09/2112-15????

At 10:57 PM 5/10/96, John-David Childs wrote:
>Yes, I've been searching for these since 6pm.  Found an HPUX disktab for
>the 4221 (from the Micropolis web site), but FreeBSD 2.1.0-RELEASE boot
>disks (I'm doing a new install) chokes on the number of cyl/head/sec
>I entered.

You might try just letting FreeBSD find the info on it's own. Or is this
where it's choking? There aren't disktab entries for either the hard-drive
or the jaz drive (although I wrote one for the jaz drive that you're
welcome to for an example) and FreeBSD picked them up just fine.

rus

Russ Pagenkopf  (russ@ism.net)
Join the revolution!
<http://www.ism.net/~russ/dic.html>;