Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 1996 19:45:24 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Whoops!  That was a mite premature..

In my previous set of patches for changing /usr/obj, I don't deal with
the Makefiles which have constructs in the form:

.if exists(${.CURDIR}/../../foo/bar/obj)
.fi

These constructs now obviously have to be changed to:

.if exists(${.OBJDIR}/../../foo/bar)
.fi

Before your make world will go all the way through.  I'll send a
follow-up set of patches which fix all of these in /usr/src, but
if you're rarin' to get past them then this is the "formula" for
dealing with it.

					Jordan