Date:      Tue, 4 Aug 2015 09:29:55 -0400
From:      Eric McCorkle <eric@metricspace.net>
To:        Ganael Laplanche <ganael.laplanche@corp.ovh.com>, Eric McCorkle <emc2@metricspace.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Boot loader arguments (was: ZFS support for EFI)

--5Kl2dHXOuk2lmK1MPHMgfsTaW8jfmhrpM

I had thought it would be necessary in order to point the loader at the
correct ZFS partition (linux does require this), but apparently loader
figures out what partition it should be dealing with just fine.

I don't doubt it would be a good change, and loader could use some
refactoring IMO, but I'd like to keep the changesets as small as possible=
=2E