Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:50:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@aracnet.com>
To:        Nathan Speed <nspeed@cyberspace.org>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freebsd install stalls

> during the installation process.  It is not a big deal since I am able to
> complete the install.  It just means that I can't start the install and
> then walk away and do something else.  Has anybody else experienced this
> or do people know what is causing this?

	When it happens to me it's usually because there is a slow link
between my site and the main site... try one of the mirrors. Also, you
should really ask questions in -questions... that's what it's for. Even
'newbie' questions that you don't think the 'gurus' will answer... if you
ask it politely, some one will answer.

						Rick