Date:      Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:07:50 -0500
From:      Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gnome 2.5 experience

>> (12.29.2003 @ 1138 PST): Joe Marcus Clarke said, in 2.3K: <<
> On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 03:46, Nawfal bin Mohmad Rouyan wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I've installed gnome-2.5 on my laptop running freebsd-5.2 current (Sat
> > Dec 27 16:31 2003). There are issues with the installation and I don't
> > know if its gnome's fault or freebsd. I'll just list it down here:
> >
> > 5. Razor config dir and log file is installed on / dir.
>
> You might want to take this up with the razor maintainer.
>> end of "Re: Gnome 2.5 experience" from Joe Marcus Clarke <<

This is a result of you having installed stuff from bsdpan. The code was
messed up and I'm not sure it's been fixed yet.

If it has, you can fix this problem by removing *ALL* bsdpan stuff,
reinstalling perl, and then readding the bsdpan stuff. However, I've
found that the vast majority of people are using bsdpan to install
things that are already in the ports tree.

# Adam

--
Adam Weinberger
vectors.cx	>>  adam@vectors.cx	>>  http://www.vectors.cx