Date:      Thu, 3 Apr 1997 10:15:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Coleman <chris@bb.cc.wa.us>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Does de driver do 100MBIT Full Duplex?

On Thu, 3 Apr 1997, Luigi Rizzo wrote:

> > It seems to me, that the fact that the most popular driver for FreeBSD
>
> you mean the "ed" driver ? :)

I agree, of the 500 computers on Campus, all most all of them have the
NE2000 cards in them, Including some of our FreeBSD servers.  We use the
"fxp" driver otherwise.

Christopher J. Coleman (chris@aries.bb.cc.wa.us)
Computer Support Technician I  (509)-766-8873
Big Bend Community College  Internet Instructor
FreeBSD Book Project:  http://vinyl.quickweb.com/~chrisc/book.html
Disclaimer: Even Though it has My Name on it, Doesn't mean I said it.