Date:      Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:29:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Das Devaraj <das@netcom.com>
To:        Thomas David Rivers <rivers@dignus.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Version 2 of "The Complete FreeBSD?"

On Tue, 10 Feb 1998, Thomas David Rivers wrote:

> I was just curious - has the new version of Greg's
> "The Complete FreeBSD" been released yet?

Yes, all of 1725 + xxxviii pages of it :-)  Picked up my
copy at the Walnut Creek CDROM office.  The good folks there
patiently dug through the 2000+ back-orders to find my copy.
So depending on when they were able to mail it, "your book
may be in the mail!" (assuming you back-ordered it)

Just a comment about the sheer physical size of the book. Is
there a plan to split it into two?  Will it cost more to
produce?  My personal preference is that each volume should be
less than 1000 pages (makes them easier to handle when reading).

das