Date:      Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:36:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: A successor to CSRG (was: 4.4BSD)

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Brett Glass wrote:
> >April approaches.  I see great need.
>
> Of material?

No, for an April 1st release of Linux/BSD.  The frightening part is that
it would probably work if we made sure binary RPMs worked out of the box.
I'd be inclined to say that Debian binary packages would be useful as
well.

Setting up a Linux crosscompile environment would complete the coup.

Anyhow, I probably shouldn't be encouraging this as someone is far too
likely to do it.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | 78 280Z | 75 164E | 84 245DL | FreeBSD/NetBSD/Sprite/VMS |
| winter@jurai.net |      This Space For Rent     | ix86,sparc,m68k,pmax,vax  |