Date:      Wed, 27 May 1998 10:21:15 +0800 (SGT)
From:      chas <panda@peace.com.my>
To:        "Steven Mah" <stevenm@pc.jaring.my>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Where to obtain FreeBSD CD in Malaysia?

I've never seen them locally (in Malaysia). We ordered

the CDROMs and manual from www.cdrom.com - they're very

good value for money and highly recommended.

Regards,

chas

<excerpt><bigger>I live in Malaysia and am very interested in  installing
FreeBSD. Could someone tell me where I can obtain a copy of FreeBSD
2.2.6 CD-ROMs (all four) and possibly the manual too, in Malaysia or in
<bigger>Steven</bigger>

</excerpt>