Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 1996 21:34:27 -0800
From:      Clay Jackson <clayj@interramp.com>
To:        "'Jerry Kendall'" <jerry@border.com>
Cc:        "'questions@FreeBSD.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD as a router ? Read carefuly !

Jerry - you wrote:

----------
From: 	Jerry Kendall[SMTP:jerry@border.com]
Sent: 	Tuesday, January 23, 1996 7:58 AM
To: 	Carlos Augusto Capriotti
Cc: 	'questions@FreeBSD.org'
Subject: 	Re: FreeBSD as a router ? Read carefuly !

get PPP dialup from FreeBSD server to ISP....
Demand dial PPP is better, let me know if you need sample
config files.....

I have exactly the same setup, and would like very much to see the sample config files.  And also, one
more question, if you don't mind - is there a way I could also run Netscape or some sort of browser from one
of the Win95 machines, using the FreeBSD box as as gateway/proxy?

Thanks in advance!

Clay Jackson
clayj@interramp.com