Date:      Fri, 03 Sep 1999 17:10:12 +0900
From:      Changhoon Kim <kimch@etri.re.kr>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: rl0: watchdog timeout

Huidae Cho wrote:

> So, how can i solve it?
>
> Regards,
> Huidae Cho

It seems like that the kernel error is derived from if_slowtimo() function
in /sys/net/if.c .
Why don't you consult with wpaul@ctr.columbia.edu on this problem, who has
written the rl driver ?
But, in my humble opinion, the fastest and the easiest way for you to make
networking work, is installing another NIC.
Cheers !

 Changhoon

Changhoon Kim

  Internet Technology Research Dept. Switching & Transmission Technology
Lab.
  Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute(ETRI)

  161 Kajong-dong, Yusong-gu, Taejon, 305-350, KOREA
  Tel: (Office) +82-42-860-5801, (Cell) +82-19-226-6305
  E-mail: kimch@etri.re.kr

* All Smiles, Everywhere and Everytime !