Date:      Sat, 27 Nov 2004 15:17:55 -0800 (PST)
From:      Don Lewis <truckman@FreeBSD.org>
To:        marcus@marcuscom.com
Cc:        shinjii@virusinfo.rdksupportinc.com
Subject:   Re: Mozilla crash on Print

On 27 Nov, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

>> I just got a crash with this Firefox 1.0_3,1 running on 4.10-STABLE.  I
>> am using CUPS.  Here's the stack trace:
>>

> I'm not sure what more I can do.  The crash ends up in CUPS, then in
> OpenSSL.  I have yet to see a stack trace with those components built
> with debugging symbols.  It looks like a CUPS problem to me, but I don't
> use CUPS, so I don't really have any other ideas except to uninstall it.

I'm sort of stuck with CUPS to get decent support for my printer.  I'll
see what I can do about the debugging symbols.  As another datapoint, I
don't have problems printing from mozilla-1.7.3_3,2.

While I'm on the subject of firefox, I've had problems with
	firefox -remote "openurl(...)"
failing with the following error:
	Error: Failed to send command: 509 internal error
though it just now magically decided to start working.