Date:      Sun, 21 Oct 2012 12:40:45 -0700
From:      David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
To:        Alexander Motin <mav@freebsd.org>
Cc:        stantin Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: stable/9 @r241776 panic: REDZONE: Buffer underflow detected...

--dc+cDN39EJAMEtIO

--n8g4imXOkfNTN/H1

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 09:28:06PM +0300, Alexander Motin wrote:
> I am curious, how to interpret phrase "42=3D94966796 bytes allocated" in=
=20
> log. May be it is just corrupted output, but the number still seems=20
> quite big, especially for i386 system, making me think about some=20
> integer overflow. David, could you write down that part once more?
>=20
> Having few more lines of "Allocation backtrace:" could also be useful.

I'll try connecting a USB<=3D>serial dongle & see if that's good enough to
capture the ddb output.
=20
> Could you show your kernel config? I can try to run it on my tests=20
> system, hoping to reproduce the problem.

Attached (file "CANARY"); also attached output of "pciconf -lv".

Peace,
david
--=20
Taliban: Evil men with guns afraid of truth from a 14-year old girl.

--n8g4imXOkfNTN/H1

#
# CANARY -- David's laptop kernel (based on one for the Compal 30W2/
#	Dell i5000e)
#

include 	GENERIC

# nocpu		I486_CPU
# nocpu		I586_CPU

ident		"CANARY"
maxusers	0

nodevice  	ataraid		# ATA RAID drives
nodevice  	atapist		# ATAPI tape drives
# device 		atapicam 	# emulate ATAPI devices as SCSI ditto via CAM
options 	ATA_CAM

# FDC_DEBUG enables floppy debugging.  Since the debug output is huge, you
# gotta turn it actually on by setting the variable fd_debug with DDB,
# however.
options 	FDC_DEBUG

nodevice  	asr		# DPT SmartRAID V, VI and Adaptec SCSI RAID
nodevice  	dpt		# DPT Smartcache III, IV - See NOTES for options!
nodevice  	mly		# Mylex AcceleRAID/eXtremeRAID

nodevice  	amr		# AMI MegaRAID
nodevice  	arcmsr		# Areca SATA II RAID
nodevice  	asr		# DPT SmartRAID V, VI and Adaptec SCSI RAID
nodevice  	ciss		# Compaq Smart RAID 5*
nodevice  	dpt		# DPT Smartcache III, IV - See NOTES for options
nodevice  	hptmv		# Highpoint RocketRAID 182x
nodevice  	iir		# Intel Integrated RAID
nodevice  	ips		# IBM (Adaptec) ServeRAID
nodevice  	mly		# Mylex AcceleRAID/eXtremeRAID
nodevice  	twa		# 3ware 9000 series PATA/SATA RAID

nodevice  	aac		# Adaptec FSA RAID
nodevice  	aacp		# SCSI passthrough for aac (requires CAM)
nodevice  	ida		# Compaq Smart RAID
nodevice  	mlx		# Mylex DAC960 family
nodevice  	pst		# Promise Supertrak SX6000
nodevice  	twe		# 3ware ATA RAID
nodevice  	aac		# Adaptec FSA RAID, Dell PERC2/PERC3
nodevice  	amr		# AMI MegaRAID
nodevice  	ida		# Compaq Smart RAID
nodevice  	mlx		# Mylex DAC960 family
nodevice  	twe		# 3ware Escalade
nodevice  	zyd		# Whatever it is, I don't have it

nodevice  	an		# I want to use the module, for hacking
nodevice  	wi		# I want to use the module, for hacking

#
# MMC/SD
#
# mmc 		MMC/SD bus
# mmcsd		MMC/SD memory card
# sdhci		Generic PCI SD Host Controller
#
device		mmc
device		mmcsd
device		sdhci

#
# SMB bus
#
# System Management Bus support is provided by the 'smbus' device.
# Access to the SMBus device is via the 'smb' device (/dev/smb*),
# which is a child of the 'smbus' device.
#
# Supported devices:
# smb		standard I/O through /dev/smb*
#
# Supported SMB interfaces:
# iicsmb	I2C to SMB bridge with any iicbus interface
# bktr		brooktree848 I2C hardware interface
# intpm		Intel PIIX4 (82371AB, 82443MX) Power Management Unit
# alpm		Acer Aladdin-IV/V/Pro2 Power Management Unit
# ichsmb	Intel ICH SMBus controller chips (82801AA, 82801AB, 82801BA)
# viapm		VIA VT82C586B/596B/686A and VT8233 Power Management Unit
# amdpm		AMD 756 Power Management Unit
# amdsmb	AMD 8111 SMBus 2.0 Controller
# nfpm		NVIDIA nForce Power Management Unit
# nfsmb		NVIDIA nForce2/3/4 MCP SMBus 2.0 Controller
#
device		smbus		# Bus support, required for smb below.

#
# SMB bus
#
# System Management Bus support is provided by the 'smbus' device.
# Access to the SMBus device is via the 'smb' device (/dev/smb*),
# which is a child of the 'smbus' device.
#
# Supported devices:
# smb		standard io through /dev/smb*
#
# Supported SMB interfaces:
# iicsmb	I2C to SMB bridge with any iicbus interface
# bktr		brooktree848 I2C hardware interface
# intpm		Intel PIIX4 (82371AB, 82443MX) Power Management Unit
# alpm		Acer Aladdin-IV/V/Pro2 Power Management Unit
# ichsmb	Intel ICH SMBus controller chips (82801AA, 82801AB, 82801BA)
# viapm		VIA VT82C586B/596B/686A and VT8233 Power Management Unit=20
#
device  		smbus		# Bus support, required for smb below.

device  		intpm
# device  		alpm
device  		ichsmb
# device  		viapm

device  		smb

#
# I2C Bus
#
# Philips i2c bus support is provided by the `iicbus' device.
#
# Supported devices:
# ic	i2c network interface
# iic	i2c standard io
# iicsmb i2c to smb bridge. Allow i2c i/o with smb commands.
#
# Supported interfaces:
# pcf	Philips PCF8584 ISA-bus controller
# bktr	brooktree848 I2C software interface
#
# Other:
# iicbb	generic I2C bit-banging code (needed by lpbb, bktr)
#
device  		iicbus		# Bus support, required for ic/iic/iicsmb below.
device  		iicbb

device  		ic
device  		iic
device  		iicsmb		# smb over i2c bridge

device  		pcf

device  		speaker		# Play IBM BASIC-style noises out your speaker

#
# Internet family options:
#
# MROUTING enables the kernel multicast packet forwarder, which works
# with mrouted(8).
#
# IPFIREWALL enables support for IP firewall construction, in
# conjunction with the `ipfw' program.  IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE sends
# logged packets to the system logger.  IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE_LIMIT
# limits the number of times a matching entry can be logged.
#
# WARNING:  IPFIREWALL defaults to a policy of "deny ip from any to any"
# and if you do not add other rules during startup to allow access,
# YOU WILL LOCK YOURSELF OUT.  It is suggested that you set firewall_type=
=3Dopen
# in /etc/rc.conf when first enabling this feature, then refining the
# firewall rules in /etc/rc.firewall after you've tested that the new kernel
# feature works properly.
#
# IPFIREWALL_DEFAULT_TO_ACCEPT causes the default rule (at boot) to
# allow everything.  Use with care, if a cracker can crash your
# firewall machine, they can get to your protected machines.  However,
# if you are using it as an as-needed filter for specific problems as
# they arise, then this may be for you.  Changing the default to 'allow'
# means that you won't get stuck if the kernel and /sbin/ipfw binary get
# out of sync.
#
# IPDIVERT enables the divert IP sockets, used by ``ipfw divert''.  It
# depends on IPFIREWALL if compiled into the kernel.
#
# IPFIREWALL_FORWARD enables changing of the packet destination either
# to do some sort of policy routing or transparent proxying.  Used by
# ``ipfw forward''.
#
# IPSTEALTH enables code to support stealth forwarding (i.e., forwarding
# packets without touching the ttl).  This can be useful to hide firewalls
# from traceroute and similar tools.
#
# TCPDEBUG enables code which keeps traces of the TCP state machine
# for sockets with the SO_DEBUG option set, which can then be examined
# using the trpt(8) utility.
#
#options 	MROUTING		# Multicast routing
options 	IPFIREWALL		#firewall
options 	IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE	#enable logging to syslogd(8)
options 	IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE_LIMIT=3D0	#do not limit verbosity
#options 	IPFIREWALL_DEFAULT_TO_ACCEPT	#allow everything by default
options 	IPFIREWALL_FORWARD	#packet destination changes
options 	IPDIVERT		#divert sockets
#options 	IPFILTER		#ipfilter support
#options 	IPFILTER_LOG		#ipfilter logging
#options 	IPFILTER_LOOKUP		#ipfilter pools
#options 	IPFILTER_DEFAULT_BLOCK	#block all packets by default
#options 	IPSTEALTH		#support for stealth forwarding
#options 	TCPDEBUG
options 	LIBALIAS

# The MBUF_STRESS_TEST option enables options which create
# various random failures / extreme cases related to mbuf
# functions.  See mbuf(9) for a list of available test cases.
#options 	MBUF_STRESS_TEST

# Statically Link in accept filters
options 	ACCEPT_FILTER_DATA
options 	ACCEPT_FILTER_HTTP

# TCP_SIGNATURE adds support for RFC 2385 (TCP-MD5) digests. These are
# carried in TCP option 19. This option is commonly used to protect
# TCP sessions (e.g. BGP) where IPSEC is not available nor desirable.
# This is enabled on a per-socket basis using the TCP_MD5SIG socket option.
# This requires the use of 'device crypto', 'options FAST_IPSEC' or 'options
# IPSEC', and 'device cryptodev'.
#options 	TCP_SIGNATURE		#include support for RFC 2385

# DUMMYNET enables the "dummynet" bandwidth limiter.  You need IPFIREWALL
# as well.  See dummynet(4) and ipfw(8) for more info.  When you run
# DUMMYNET it is advisable to also have "options HZ=3D1000" to achieve a
# smoother scheduling of the traffic.
options 	DUMMYNET

# Zero copy sockets support.  This enables "zero copy" for sending and
# receiving data via a socket.  The send side works for any type of NIC,
# the receive side only works for NICs that support MTUs greater than the
# page size of your architecture and that support header splitting.  See
# zero_copy(9) for more details.
options 	ZERO_COPY_SOCKETS

#
# Sound drivers
#
# sound: The generic sound driver.
#

device  		sound

#
# snd_*: Device-specific drivers.
#
# The flags of the device tells the device a bit more info about the
# device that normally is obtained through the PnP interface.
#	bit  2..0   secondary DMA channel;
#	bit  4      set if the board uses two dma channels;
#	bit 15..8   board type, overrides autodetection; leave it
#		    zero if don't know what to put in (and you don't,
#		    since this is unsupported at the moment...).
#
# snd_als4000:		Avance Logic ALS4000 PCI.
# snd_ad1816:		Analog Devices AD1816 ISA PnP/non-PnP.
# snd_cmi:		CMedia CMI8338/CMI8738 PCI.
# snd_cs4281:		Crystal Semiconductor CS4281 PCI.
# snd_csa:		Crystal Semiconductor CS461x/428x PCI. (except
#			4281)
# snd_ds1:		Yamaha DS-1 PCI.
# snd_emu10k1:		Creative EMU10K1 PCI and EMU10K2 (Audigy) PCI.
# snd_es137x:		Ensoniq AudioPCI ES137x PCI.
# snd_ess:		Ensoniq ESS ISA PnP/non-PnP.
# snd_fm801:		Forte Media FM801 PCI.
# snd_gusc:		Gravis UltraSound ISA PnP/non-PnP.
# snd_ich:		Intel ICH PCI and some more audio controllers
#			embedded in a chipset.
# snd_maestro:		ESS Technology Maestro-1/2x PCI.
# snd_maestro3:		ESS Technology Maestro-3/Allegro PCI.
# snd_mss:		Microsoft Sound System ISA PnP/non-PnP.
# snd_neomagic:		Neomagic 256 AV/ZX PCI.
# snd_sb16:		Creative SoundBlaster16, to be used in
#			conjuction with snd_sbc.
# snd_sb8:		Creative SoundBlaster (pre-16), to be used in
#			conjuction with snd_sbc.
# snd_sbc:		Creative SoundBlaster ISA PnP/non-PnP.
#			Supports ESS and Avance ISA chips as well.
# snd_solo:		ESS Solo-1x PCI.
# snd_t4dwave:		Trident 4DWave PCI, Sis 7018 PCI and Acer Labs
#			M5451 PCI.
# snd_via8233:		VIA VT8233x PCI.
# snd_via82c686:	VIA VT82C686A PCI.
# snd_vibes:		S3 Sonicvibes PCI.
# snd_uaudio:		USB audio.

#device  		"snd_ad1816"
#device  		"snd_als4000"
#device  		"snd_au88x0"
#device  		snd_cmi
#device  		"snd_cs4281"
#device  		snd_csa
#device  		"snd_ds1"
#device  		"snd_emu10k1"
#device  		"snd_es137x"
#device  		snd_ess
#device  		"snd_fm801"
#device  		snd_gusc
device  		snd_ich
device  		snd_hda
#device  		snd_maestro
#device  		"snd_maestro3"
#device  		snd_mss
#device  		snd_neomagic
#device  		"snd_sb16"
#device  		"snd_sb8"
#device  		snd_sbc
#device  		snd_solo
#device  		"snd_t4dwave"
#device  		"snd_via8233"
#device  		"snd_via82c686"
#device  		snd_vibes
#device  		"snd_vortex1"
#device  		snd_uaudio

=0C
# DEBUGGING OPTIONS

#
# Compile with kernel debugger related code.
#
options 	KDB

#
# Print a stack trace of the current thread on the console for a panic.
#
options 	KDB_TRACE

#
# Don't enter the debugger for a panic. Intended for unattended operation
# where you may want to enter the debugger from the console, but still want
# the machine to recover from a panic.
#
# options 	KDB_UNATTENDED

#
# Enable the ddb debugger backend.
#
options 	DDB

#
# Print the numerical value of symbols in addition to the symbolic
# representation.
#
options 	DDB_NUMSYM

#
# Enable the remote gdb debugger backend.
#
# options 	GDB

#
# Enable the kernel DTrace hooks which are required to load the DTrace
# kernel modules.
#
# options 	KDTRACE_HOOKS

#
# SYSCTL_DEBUG enables a 'sysctl' debug tree that can be used to dump the
# contents of the registered sysctl nodes on the console.  It is disabled by
# default because it generates excessively verbose console output that can
# interfere with serial console operation.
#
# options 	SYSCTL_DEBUG

#
# DEBUG_MEMGUARD builds and enables memguard(9), a replacement allocator
# for the kernel used to detect modify-after-free scenarios.  See the
# memguard(9) man page for more information on usage.
#
options 	DEBUG_MEMGUARD

#
# DEBUG_REDZONE enables buffer underflows and buffer overflows detection for
# malloc(9).
#
options 	DEBUG_REDZONE

#
# KTRACE enables the system-call tracing facility ktrace(2).  To be more
# SMP-friendly, KTRACE uses a worker thread to process most trace events
# asynchronously to the thread generating the event.  This requires a
# pre-allocated store of objects representing trace events.  The
# KTRACE_REQUEST_POOL option specifies the initial size of this store.
# The size of the pool can be adjusted both at boottime and runtime via
# the kern.ktrace_request_pool tunable and sysctl.
#
# options 	KTRACE			#kernel tracing
# options 	KTRACE_REQUEST_POOL=3D101

#
# KTR is a kernel tracing mechanism imported from BSD/OS.  Currently
# it has no userland interface aside from a few sysctl's.  It is
# enabled with the KTR option.  KTR_ENTRIES defines the number of
# entries in the circular trace buffer; it must be a power of two.
# KTR_COMPILE defines the mask of events to compile into the kernel as
# defined by the KTR_* constants in <sys/ktr.h>.  KTR_MASK defines the
# initial value of the ktr_mask variable which determines at runtime
# what events to trace.  KTR_CPUMASK determines which CPU's log
# events, with bit X corresponding to CPU X.  KTR_VERBOSE enables
# dumping of KTR events to the console by default.  This functionality
# can be toggled via the debug.ktr_verbose sysctl and defaults to off
# if KTR_VERBOSE is not defined.
#
# options 	KTR
# options 	KTR_ENTRIES=3D1024
# options 	KTR_COMPILE=3D(KTR_INTR|KTR_PROC)
# options 	KTR_MASK=3DKTR_INTR
# options 	KTR_CPUMASK=3D0x3
# options 	KTR_VERBOSE

#
# ALQ(9) is a facility for the asynchronous queuing of records from the ker=
nel
# to a vnode, and is employed by services such as KTR(4) to produce trace
# files based on a kernel event stream.  Records are written asynchronously
# in a worker thread.
#
# options 	ALQ
# options 	KTR_ALQ

#
# The INVARIANTS option is used in a number of source files to enable
# extra sanity checking of internal structures.  This support is not
# enabled by default because of the extra time it would take to check
# for these conditions, which can only occur as a result of
# programming errors.
#
# options 	INVARIANTS

#
# The INVARIANT_SUPPORT option makes us compile in support for
# verifying some of the internal structures.  It is a prerequisite for
# 'INVARIANTS', as enabling 'INVARIANTS' will make these functions be
# called.  The intent is that you can set 'INVARIANTS' for single
# source files (by changing the source file or specifying it on the
# command line) if you have 'INVARIANT_SUPPORT' enabled.  Also, if you
# wish to build a kernel module with 'INVARIANTS', then adding
# 'INVARIANT_SUPPORT' to your kernel will provide all the necessary
# infrastructure without the added overhead.
#
# options 	INVARIANT_SUPPORT

#
# The DIAGNOSTIC option is used to enable extra debugging information
# from some parts of the kernel.  As this makes everything more noisy,
# it is disabled by default.
#
options 	DIAGNOSTIC

#
# REGRESSION causes optional kernel interfaces necessary only for regression
# testing to be enabled.  These interfaces may constitute security risks
# when enabled, as they permit processes to easily modify aspects of the
# run-time environment to reproduce unlikely or unusual (possibly normally
# impossible) scenarios.
#
# options 	REGRESSION

#
# RESTARTABLE_PANICS allows one to continue from a panic as if it were
# a call to the debugger to continue from a panic as instead.  It is only
# useful if a kernel debugger is present.  To restart from a panic, reset
# the panicstr variable to NULL and continue execution.  This option is
# for development use only and should NOT be used in production systems
# to "workaround" a panic.
#
#options 	RESTARTABLE_PANICS

#
# This option let some drivers co-exist that can't co-exist in a running
# system.  This is used to be able to compile all kernel code in one go for
# quality assurance purposes (like this file, which the option takes it name
# from.)
#
# options 	COMPILING_LINT

#
# STACK enables the stack(9) facility, allowing the capture of kernel stack
# for the purpose of procinfo(1), etc.  stack(9) will also be compiled in
# automatically if DDB(4) is compiled into the kernel.
#
# options 	STACK

#
# uart: newbusified driver for serial interfaces.  It consolidates the sio(=
4),
#	sab(4) and zs(4) drivers.
#
# device		uart

# Options for uart(4)
# options 	UART_PPS_ON_CTS		# Do time pulse capturing using CTS
					# instead of DCD.

# The following hint should only be used for pure ISA devices.  It is not
# needed otherwise.  Use of hints is strongly discouraged.
# hint.uart.0.at=3D"isa"

# The following 3 hints are used when the UART is a system device (i.e., a
# console or debug port), but only on platforms that don't have any other
# means to pass the information to the kernel.  The unit number of the hint
# is only used to bundle the hints together.  There is no relation to the
# unit number of the probed UART.
# hint.uart.0.port=3D"0x3f8"
# hint.uart.0.flags=3D"0x10"
# hint.uart.0.baud=3D"115200"

# `flags' for serial drivers that support consoles like sio(4) and uart(4):
#	0x10	enable console support for this unit.  Other console flags
#		(if applicable) are ignored unless this is set.  Enabling
#		console support does not make the unit the preferred console.
#		Boot with -h or set boot_serial=3DYES in the loader.  For sio(4)
#		specifically, the 0x20 flag can also be set (see above).
#		Currently, at most one unit can have console support; the
#		first one (in config file order) with this flag set is
#		preferred.  Setting this flag for sio0 gives the old behaviour.
#	0x80	use this port for serial line gdb support in ddb.  Also known
#		as debug port.
#

# Options for serial drivers that support consoles:
options 	BREAK_TO_DEBUGGER	# A BREAK on a serial console goes to
					# ddb, if available.

# Solaris implements a new BREAK which is initiated by a character
# sequence CR ~ ^b which is similar to a familiar pattern used on
# Sun servers by the Remote Console.  There are FreeBSD extentions:
# CR ~ ^p requests force panic and CR ~ ^r requests a clean reboot.
options 	ALT_BREAK_TO_DEBUGGER

# For demo
# options 	VIMAGE

--n8g4imXOkfNTN/H1

hostb0@pci0:0:0:0:	class=0x060000 card=0x02501028 chip=0x2a408086 rev=0x07 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = 'Mobile 4 Series Chipset Memory Controller Hub'
    class      = bridge
    subclass   = HOST-PCI
pcib1@pci0:0:1:0:	class=0x060400 card=0x02501028 chip=0x2a418086 rev=0x07 hdr=0x01
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = 'Mobile 4 Series Chipset PCI Express Graphics Port'
    class      = bridge
    subclass   = PCI-PCI
none0@pci0:0:3:0:	class=0x078000 card=0x02501028 chip=0x2a448086 rev=0x07 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = 'Mobile 4 Series Chipset MEI Controller'
    class      = simple comms
atapci0@pci0:0:3:2:	class=0x010185 card=0x02501028 chip=0x2a468086 rev=0x07 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = 'Mobile 4 Series Chipset PT IDER Controller'
    class      = mass storage
    subclass   = ATA
none1@pci0:0:3:3:	class=0x070002 card=0x02501028 chip=0x2a478086 rev=0x07 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = 'Mobile 4 Series Chipset AMT SOL Redirection'
    class      = simple comms
    subclass   = UART
em0@pci0:0:25:0:	class=0x020000 card=0x02501028 chip=0x10f58086 rev=0x03 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = '82567LM Gigabit Network Connection'
    class      = network
    subclass   = ethernet
uhci0@pci0:0:26:0:	class=0x0c0300 card=0x02501028 chip=0x29378086 rev=0x03 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = '82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI Controller'
    class      = serial bus
    subclass   = USB
uhci1@pci0:0:26:1:	class=0x0c0300 card=0x02501028 chip=0x29388086 rev=0x03 hdr=0x00
uhci2@pci0:0:26:2:	class=0x0c0300 card=0x02501028 chip=0x29398086 rev=0x03 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = '82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI Controller'
    class      = serial bus
    subclass   = USB
ehci0@pci0:0:26:7:	class=0x0c0320 card=0x02501028 chip=0x293c8086 rev=0x03 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = '82801I (ICH9 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller'
    class      = serial bus
    subclass   = USB
hdac0@pci0:0:27:0:	class=0x040300 card=0x02501028 chip=0x293e8086 rev=0x03 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = '82801I (ICH9 Family) HD Audio Controller'
    class      = multimedia
    subclass   = HDA
pcib2@pci0:0:28:0:	class=0x060400 card=0x02501028 chip=0x29408086 rev=0x03 hdr=0x01
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = '82801I (ICH9 Family) PCI Express Port 1'
    class      = bridge
    subclass   = PCI-PCI
pcib3@pci0:0:28:1:	class=0x060400 card=0x02501028 chip=0x29428086 rev=0x03 hdr=0x01
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = '82801I (ICH9 Family) PCI Express Port 2'
    class      = bridge
    subclass   = PCI-PCI
pcib4@pci0:0:28:2:	class=0x060400 card=0x02501028 chip=0x29448086 rev=0x03 hdr=0x01
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = '82801I (ICH9 Family) PCI Express Port 3'
    class      = bridge
    subclass   = PCI-PCI
pcib5@pci0:0:28:3:	class=0x060400 card=0x02501028 chip=0x29468086 rev=0x03 hdr=0x01
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = '82801I (ICH9 Family) PCI Express Port 4'
    class      = bridge
    subclass   = PCI-PCI
uhci3@pci0:0:29:0:	class=0x0c0300 card=0x02501028 chip=0x29348086 rev=0x03 hdr=0x00
uhci4@pci0:0:29:1:	class=0x0c0300 card=0x02501028 chip=0x29358086 rev=0x03 hdr=0x00
uhci5@pci0:0:29:2:	class=0x0c0300 card=0x02501028 chip=0x29368086 rev=0x03 hdr=0x00
ehci1@pci0:0:29:7:	class=0x0c0320 card=0x02501028 chip=0x293a8086 rev=0x03 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = '82801I (ICH9 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller'
    class      = serial bus
    subclass   = USB
pcib6@pci0:0:30:0:	class=0x060401 card=0x02501028 chip=0x24488086 rev=0x93 hdr=0x01
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = '82801 Mobile PCI Bridge'
    class      = bridge
    subclass   = PCI-PCI
isab0@pci0:0:31:0:	class=0x060100 card=0x02501028 chip=0x29178086 rev=0x03 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = 'ICH9M-E LPC Interface Controller'
    class      = bridge
    subclass   = PCI-ISA
ahci0@pci0:0:31:2:	class=0x010601 card=0x02501028 chip=0x29298086 rev=0x03 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = 'ICH9M/M-E SATA AHCI Controller'
    class      = mass storage
    subclass   = SATA
ichsmb0@pci0:0:31:3:	class=0x0c0500 card=0x02501028 chip=0x29308086 rev=0x03 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = '82801I (ICH9 Family) SMBus Controller'
    class      = serial bus
    subclass   = SMBus
vgapci0@pci0:1:0:0:	class=0x030000 card=0x02501028 chip=0x065c10de rev=0xa1 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'nVidia Corporation'
    device     = 'G96M [Quadro FX 770M]'
    class      = display
    subclass   = VGA
iwn0@pci0:12:0:0:	class=0x028000 card=0x11218086 chip=0x42358086 rev=0x00 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = 'Ultimate N WiFi Link 5300'
    class      = network
cbb0@pci0:3:1:0:	class=0x060700 card=0x02501028 chip=0x04761180 rev=0xba hdr=0x02
    vendor     = 'Ricoh Co Ltd'
    device     = 'RL5c476 II'
    class      = bridge
    subclass   = PCI-CardBus
fwohci0@pci0:3:1:1:	class=0x0c0010 card=0x02501028 chip=0x08321180 rev=0x04 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Ricoh Co Ltd'
    device     = 'R5C832 IEEE 1394 Controller'
    class      = serial bus
    subclass   = FireWire
sdhci0@pci0:3:1:2:	class=0x080501 card=0x02501028 chip=0x08221180 rev=0x21 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Ricoh Co Ltd'
    device     = 'R5C822 SD/SDIO/MMC/MS/MSPro Host Adapter'
    class      = base peripheral
    subclass   = SD host controller
none2@pci0:3:1:3:	class=0x088000 card=0x02501028 chip=0x08431180 rev=0x11 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Ricoh Co Ltd'
    device     = 'R5C843 MMC Host Controller'
    class      = base peripheral

--n8g4imXOkfNTN/H1--

--dc+cDN39EJAMEtIO

--dc+cDN39EJAMEtIO--