Date:      Wed, 01 Dec 1999 18:04:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Alexander N. Kabaev" <ak03@gte.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   rpc.umntall does not work with AIX

I am getting the folowing error messages for each mounted directory every time
rpc.umntall is being run:

Bad MNT RPC: RPC: Remote system error

The following is fragment of my /etc/fstab file:

# Device                Mountpoint      FStype  Options         Dump    Pass#
kan:/home/ak03          /usr/home/ak03  nfs     rw              0       0
tips6:/usr/local/aix/javapkg /usr/local/javapkg nfs     rw      0       0

kan there is running AIX 4.2 and tips6 box is HP/UX

I am perfectly willing to do any necessary debugging if someone with sufficient
NFS knowledge will point me in right direction.

E-Mail: Alexander N. Kabaev <ak03@gte.com>