Date:      Sat, 17 Apr 1999 19:00:38 +0000
From:      Angelo <angelo@rameynet.dynip.com>
To:        Mike Jennings <jennings@post.kosone.com>, "questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: freebsd

Hi -
I don't know much about all this , but am learning fast! I have FreeBSD 3.1,
and in a few days (with the help of this List) I have things working  very
well - I am on a client, connected to a  win98 server . I  *willl* have the
server under FreeBSD working also, as soon as Iget a better idea of what's
going on.
  3.1 installed very easy for me, My biggest problem is the whole  OS  and
it's commands are so different (from DOS and  MS Windows , I feel I am
starting over again.