Date:      Sun, 23 Jun 2002 23:23:52 -0700
From:      Aaron Voisine <aaron@voisine.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: multiple pccard adapters

This is very strange. pcic1 is disabled, yet it is in the bootup
messages. pcic0 is not. If I enable pcic1 I still get the same
message.

Jun 23 23:16:00 foo /kernel: pcic1: <Vadem 469> at port 0x3e0 iomem 0xd0000 on
isa0
Jun 23 23:16:00 foo /kernel: pcic1: Polling mode
Jun 23 23:16:00 foo /kernel: pccard1: <PC Card bus (classic)> on pcic1
Jun 23 23:16:00 foo /kernel: pccard2: <PC Card bus (classic)> on pcic1

Jun 23 23:16:18 foo pccardd[49]: No free configuration for card Lucent
Technologies