Date:      Thu, 7 Jul 2005 12:21:20 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   SATA support in 5.x ... ?

How stable is it right now?  I was talking with a friend yesterday about
it, and he mentioned something about 3 re-write of the code over 2
releases, and that each one wasn't backwards compatible with the other, so
you ended up with corrupted file systems ...

I'm looking at upgrading my only SATA server to 5.x, since the 4.x that is
currently running on it is getting hangs whenever load is put onto the
drives :(

Thanks ...

----