Date:      Sun, 09 Aug 1998 19:53:12 +0100
From:      flashlight@swn.de (Barry Grotjahn)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   apache-conf : icons are not visible ?

--------------05315B7B8737D09340D263D8

I need some help with the configuration of apache :

I created some scripts in the DokumentRoot
/usr/local/apache/share/htdocs and got the
results in my client as I wanted .
Next I filled the new pages with colors and backgrounds wich I placed in
directory
/usr/local/apache/share/htdocs/images/bkg - but the client donīt see
them (?) .
So I moved the backgrounds to the default dir
/usr/local/apache/share/icons and edited
my page - again : the browser donīt see them (?) .

How must I edit srm.conf that the directory for the gifs etc. is now
/usr/local/apache/share/htdocs/images (incl.
/usr/local/apache/share/htdocs/bkg etc.) ?

Must I add every single icon with AddIcon in srm.conf ?

So wich configuration files must I edit how to get my icons visible ?

Thanks for your support

Barry, Germany

--------------05315B7B8737D09340D263D8

begin:          vcard
fn:             Barry  Grotjahn
n:              Grotjahn;Barry
adr:            ;;;NEURUPPIN;;D-16816;GERMANY
email;internet: flashlight@swn.de
note:           send your questions and comments for further information
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard