Date:      Sun, 18 Apr 1999 08:14:08 +0900
From:      "Ueda, Kazukiyo" <kueda@jupiter.qse.tohoku.ac.jp>
To:        jack@rabbit.eng.miami.edu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: long filenames

Hi,

I guess it's Microsoft joliet format you mentioned.  If so, there is a
patch (kern/5038) which is reported in the GNATS Program Report

        http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=5038.

It's for 3.0-CURRENT, so I patched it to 3.1.0-RELEASE by hand, and
have been working good.

Good luck.

--
Kazukiyo Ueda