Date:      Mon, 22 Jul 2002 14:58:20 -0400
From:      Rob Babb <bsd-rbabb@mindspring.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: D-Link DWL-650 At OfficeMax

I have a DWL-650 that is about 6 months old. I've been having lots of tro=
uble=20
trying to make it work under Freebsd 4.6. However it worked well under li=
nux=20
mandrake with the hermes.conf configuration and the orinoco driver. Anywa=
ys,=20
I'm curious if the firmware on mine is too old for freebsd's drivers to w=
ork=20
properly or what? On the back it says 3.3V, H/W J3 F/W 8C2.

If anyone knows if this is too old, please let me know what I need to do =
to=20
make it work properly.

Thanks,
Rob