Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:30:04 -0500
From:      Jim Flowers <jflowers@ezo.net>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: US encryption regulations and FreeBSD crypto programs

I (my client) have (has) been able to obtain approval for a VPN Access
Controller (VIP/Link) that includes configuration of freebsd and the
skip-1.0 port under the US Company and subsidiary exclusion about a year
ago.  Paperwork and one-time review was minimal and granted quite
quickly (less than a month).  Covers multiple countries.

Paperwork available to whoever takes this on, if desired.

Jim Flowers <jflowers@ezo.net>