Date:      Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:38:20 -0500
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Processes blocked on ufs or getblk

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 10:04:30PM +0100, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> Can we please keep track of which scheduler people are using ?

I had been using SCHED_4BSD but switched over to SCHED_ULE and was able
to reproduce the problem with that kernel too.

Is anyone having this problem on a machine that does NOT have the
disk(s) attached to an aac controller?

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu