Date:      Sun, 15 Dec 2002 22:49:31 +0100
From:      "Petr Holub" <hopet@ics.muni.cz>
To:        "Kris Kennaway" <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        <riggs@rrr.de>, <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD Port: mplayer-0.90.0.9

> > I started with fresh 5.0-DP2 and did binary upgrade to RC1. I think
> > I shouldn't have stale heades for the change to gcc 3.2 was well
> > before DP2. Or is there anything important that changed from
> > DP2 to RC1?
>
> I don't know, but mplayer builds correctly on a truly fresh -current
> system :-)

It became broken by new version of LiveMedia as I found earlier. But
the guys around mplayer managed to correct it yesterday so if you
have fresh enough (or old enough :o) ) port tree it compiles OK.

Petr

                            Petr Holub
CESNET z.s.p.o.                       Supercomputing Center Brno
Zikova 4                             Institute of Compt. Science
160 00 Praha 6, CZ                            Masaryk University
Czech Republic                     Botanicka 68a, 60200 Brno, CZ
e-mail: Petr.Holub@cesnet.cz              phone: +420-5-41512213
                                       e-mail: hopet@ics.muni.cz