Date:      Sat, 26 Aug 1995 21:20:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dave Wreski <dwreski@ultrix.ramapo.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   scattered dots/pixels on 864 Vision

Hi.  I appreciated all the help you offered last time with my other card,
I thought I would ask you guys for some info again :)

I'm using the Stealth Vision 864, and 1024 looks pretty good.  The only
problem is that X seems to drop pixels when windows are moved..  Here's
the info that I have currently:

Section "Device"
    Identifier  "Diamond Stealth Vision864 2Mb"
    VendorName  "Diamond"
    BoardName   "Stealth Vision864"
    VideoRam    2048
    ChipSet     "mmio_928"
    Chipset     "s3_generic"
    Ramdac      "s3_sdac"
    Dacspeed    135
    Clockchip   "s3_sdac"
    Option      "nolinear"
    Option      "slow_vram"
#    S3MCLK      45
EndSection

This information is according to README.S3 as well as SuperProbe.  These
values are all found automatically anyway..

Thanks for any info,
Dave Wreski
dwreski@ultrix.ramapo.edu