Date:      Sat, 18 Feb 2006 14:18:29 +0800
From:      "Balgansuren Batsukh" <balgaa@mongol.net>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   GELI question

Hello,

I am trying to install/use FreeBSD-6.0-RELEASE.

I tried to use geli command on shell to initialize hard disk.

But it seems geli command option seems different from=20
"Complete Hard Disk Encryption Using FreeBSD's GEOM Framework"

when i try to use "geli init -b /dev/ad0" on shell prompt, it says =
"Unknown command: init"
usage: geli help
           geli list [name ...]
           geli status [-s] [name ...]
           geli load [-v]
           geli unload [-v]

I loaded geom_eli.ko module before boot system.

How can I get to work geli command? What option need to use with it?

Regards,
Balgaa