Date:      Thu, 23 Jan 1997 00:43:05 -0400
From:      fbsd-isp@launchpad.win.net (Joe Mays - freebsd-isp)
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Radius 2.0 and FreeBSD.

I was wondering who, if anyone, out there is running Radius 2.0
from Livingston.  I downloaded the source from Livingston, but they
said they don't support FreeBSD with it and I couldn't find any
"official" FreeBSD port for it.  With some changes to the Makefile
and a couple of .c files for the BSDOS source I was able to build
one that works just fine, but I am far from being an expert at
this stuff.  If anyone else has put together a working build I
would like to see it so I could compare changes.  If there is an
official FreeBSD port, better still.

Joe Mays