Date:      Mon, 06 Dec 1999 19:59:24 PST
From:      "JuneShinning Pounder" <juneshinning@excite.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HELP

Dear Sirs:
     I'm a hardware design engineer.Our company now are developing some
internet terminals.We use national semiconductor's microprocessor(GXM) and
its chipset cyrix5530.The machine's function is just for internet use.It
uses modem to realize internet use.We want to choose
a smart operting system,less than 4M.Is freebsd fit for us?Does freebsd
suport soft modem?   Thanks a lot.
   (Tel): (86 755)5351512-272 Pang Zhi shuai
   (Fax): (86 755)5351565E-mail: juneshinning@mailexcite.com