Date:      Mon, 22 Jun 1998 22:44:07 -0500
From:      Steven Plite <splite@purdue.edu>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   D-Link DFE-530 TX: any comments?

Anyone using a D-Link DFE-530TX under FreeBSD?  A DejaNews search came up
dry, so I'm guessing it's new.  It's tulip-based (according to D-Link's
web site), but I understand that the (older model?) DFE-500TX has a
funky transceiver chip that the Linux crew had to modify their tulip driver
to handle.  Is the 530TX similar in this respect?

hub.freebsd.org's link through CRL seems to be down, so I can't check the
archives.  I need to order some NICs tomorrow, and at $22 apiece, they
sound like a good deal (if they work, of course.)