Date:      Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:11:00 -0600
From:      Brandon Beamer <jinzougen@jinzougen.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   www/firefox bug amd64

I installed www/firefox from ports. Everything went ok, firefox even ran
fine for a few hours. After a little browsing, firefox exhibited periods
of non-responsiveness. Now, every time I open firefox, the window comes
up but it locks up and never draws anything into the main content area.
Recompiling/reinstalling does not help. I recently installed FreeBSD 6
on an amd64 computer so maybe it's a 64-bit thing. I can reproduce the
problem simply by running firedox.

uname -a:
FreeBSD 216-43-27-51.dsl.mcleodusa.net      6.0-RELEASE FreeBSD
6.0-RELEASE #0: Wed Nov  2 19:07:38 UTC 2005
root@rat.samsco.home:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

ls -l /usr/ports/www/firefox:
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  3268 Dec 15 11:11 Makefile

--
Brandon (Jinzougen) Beamer
jinzougen@jinzougen.org